Trapped In The Forest ControlsRight control stick: Move.
Left "X" button: Use tool.
Left arrow button: Switch tools.
Top Left, Striped button: Pause, Options
Backpack button: Inventory
Saw button: Craft
- Wall (Stone)
- Fence (Wooden)
Tools and Usage:
- Axe: Cutting down trees, also works for rocks and bushes
- Pickaxe: Mining rock; More effective than ax.
- Machete: Cutting down bushes; More effective than ax.
- Bow: Killing Animals; Requires Arrows
All tools can be used in killing animals. Machete is most effective, followed by ax. Pickaxe is least effective.
- Man Deer
- Collect as many materials as you can once you start the game.
- Once the game is started, try to collect all the tools.
- When continuing a game, you always start at your original starting location.
- Build your cabin near your start location.
- Build a log cabin with a fence around it to protect.
- Creatures cannot enter log cabin, or pass through any space wider than the bear.
- It is possible to kill an animal through an opening without getting hit.
- The deer man can hit you through a fence or cabin if you are right against the wall.
- Use fires to mark your way back to your cabin when exploring and gathering resources.
- Vanishing Inventory, typically occurs after a few structures have been crafted. Some things even vanish as quickly as you gather them.
- Some animals fail to spawn at times.